Saturday, September 4, 2010

Alpha

It's been awhile since I've posted but I've been busy. Getting ready for a new school year, turning 30, trying to lose weight, you know, the usual suspects. So while I technically have a great many stories to share, I can tell you that I doubt I will get to them all.
I can tell you that in honor of my 30th birthday, my beloved sister attempted to kill me by dragging me up a cargo net ladder and down a zip line. She did it too, but she waited till I went off the platform first, and when I didn't die, she went. However, in a weird genetic similarity, we both have a lack of coordination that refuses to let us do something like that and land on our feet. So we both landed on our, ahem, posteriors.
In retrospect, though I went over and tried to help her up off the ground, considering she tried to kill me...

I should've kicked her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should post more. Maybe find some way to get more people to read, also. Talent shouldn't be squandered.

Marnie said...

So where did you go on the zip line of death adventure? I want some pictures.

Anonymous said...

I was showing you how to enjoy life and live well. I didn't just wait for you to go first, the guy walked across my zipline path (that's my story and I'm sticking to it).